Central Coast German Shepherds Boarding Terms and Conditions
We do not want to have our focus on boarding and due to the increased need for boarding services, we now have to limit our boarding services to current and past Central Coast German Shepherds Dogs and Puppies and their families only.
OUR BOARDING RATES AND HOURS:
Hours of Operation (Open to the Public for Drop off and Pick up) Weekdays: 7:30 a.m. - 6:00 p.m. Weekends from 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. Pick-up prior to noon or daycare rates apply for the day.
DAYCARE RATES: Daycare Daily: $18.00
DOG BOARDING RATES: If you are a owner of a Central Coast German Shepherd you will recieve a 20% discount on boarding. Plus receive a Free bath & Blow Dry at time of pick up from your boarding with 5 days or more boarding ( A $40.00 Value).
Boarding Includes 4X4 House with 3X4 Porch and 10X12 Outdoor Run to secure your pet at bedtime. During the day your dog/puppy will run with the rest of our pack in one of the two excercise areas on our property. $32.00 / Day, $225.00 / week. (20% discount for days 8 - 30) Additional Dogs: $10.00 / day each for duration of stay Grooming available for additional fee. Small Dogs $25.00, Large Dogs $40.00
CONTRACT AND HEALTH & TEMPERAMENT CERTIFICATION
1. Owner agrees to pay the rate for boarding/daycare/grooming in effect on the date pet is checked out of Central Coast German Shepherds (Hereafter referred to as Resort). Pet must be picked up before 12:00 p.m. to avoid an additional charge. If pet is picked up after 12:00 p.m. a daycare charge for that day will be charged.
2. Owner agrees that the pet shall not leave the Resort until Owner pays all charges to the Resort, including, but not limited to,special services requested and all veterinary costs for the pet during the time said pet is in the care of the Resort. All charges incurred by Owner shall be payable upon pick-up of pet. Resort shall have, and is hereby granted, a lien on the pet for any and all unpaid charges. By initialing below, I accept full responsibility for all treatment costs, and hold Central Coast German Shepherds, it's staff, and volunteers harmless for any injuries or illnesses sustained by my pet.
3. If owner does not pick up the pet within 15 calendar days after the day the pet was due to be picked up, the pet shall be deemed to be abandoned. The person into whose custody the pet was placed for care shall first try for a period of not less than 10 days to find a new owner for the pet, and if unable to place the pet with a new owner, shall make an effort to place the pet in an adoption facility. Owner specifically represents that he or she is the sole owner of the pet, free and clear of all liens and encumbrances.
4. By signing this contract and leaving a pet with the Resort, Owner certifies to the accuracy of all information given about said pet. Owner understands and agrees that in admitting a pet to the Resort, staff relied on Owner's representations that the pet is in good health and has not harmed or shown aggressive or threatening behavior towards persons or any other pet. Owner specifically represents to Resort that the pet has not been exposed to rabies, distemper, parvo virus, or other contagious diseases within a thirty-day period prior to boarding/daycare and certifies the pet is in good health or otherwise declares any medical condition prior to boarding / daycare.
5. Owner acknowledges that the Resort is an outdoor facility that is not liable for flea and tick control; although the facility is periodically treated, it is Owner's responsibility to medicate for fleas and ticks. By placing a pet in the Resort, Owner acknowledges that temperature variations may occur during overnight stays in which the outside temperature may fall below 40 Fahrenheit and during the day could exceed temperatures above 110 degrees. Owner further understands that the Resort provides individual covered kennels, will provide fresh water and serve food provided by Owner. The Resort cannot guarantee that pet is appropriately acclimated and fit to stay in this facility.
6. The Resort is not responsible for bedding and all other personal items brought from home. If they are ruined or lost for any reason, the Resort will not be responsible for replacement.
7. Owner understands and agrees that the Resort and their staff and volunteers will not be liable for any problems which develop, and hereby releases Resort of any liability of any kind whatsoever arising from pet's attendance and participation at the Resort. The Owner further agrees to be solely responsible for any and all acts of behavior of said pet while it is in the care of Resort. If the pet becomes ill or if the state of the pet's health otherwise requires professional attention, the Resort, in it's sole discretion, may engage the services of a veterinarian or administer medication or give other requisite attention to the pet, and the expenses thereof shall be fully paid by owner before checkout.
8. This contract contains the entire agreement between the parties. All terms and conditions of this Contract shall be binding on the Owner's, heirs, administrators, personal representatives,and assignees of Owner and Resort. Any controversy or claim arising out of, or relating to this Contract, or the breach thereof, or as the result of any claim or controversy involving the alleged negligence by any party to the Contract, shall be settled by arbitration in accordance with the rules of the American Arbitration Association, and judgement upon the award rendered by an arbitrator may be entered in any Court having juristiction thereof. The arbitrator shall, as part of this award, determine as award to the prevailing party the costs of such arbitration and reasonable attorney's fees.
9. There are many benefits to socialization of pets and there is risk as well. Fights and other injuries can occur at the Resort. These risks include, cuts, bites, scratches, other injuries and even death. I acknowledge these risks and hereby request the Resort to socialize my pet in a group play setting.
(please circle one): YES / NO
VACCINATIONS: All pets must be vaccinated. However, even with regular disinfecting it is possible for your pet to contract a virus or bacteria. For this reason it is important for you to communicate to us any illness or irregularities you notice with your pet(s).
At Central Coast German Shepherds Resort we require proof of shots before pet can be boarded, groomed or use daycare at this facility. Owner may email or request veterinarian to email required records to: CentralCoastGermanShepherds@gmail.com ~ Required shots are as follows: